Welcome Sun Sport Marine

Thanks guys, glad to be here. We got about 8" of snow last Sunday Troy. I like it up here but can't wait till spring time for boat shows and summer when things pick up.

Scott

Tim, Great videos. I just moved hear to the Detroit area, and that's one thing I can't wait to do. I haven't had a chance to get out on Lake St.Clair yet. I've got a whole new lake to learn about now. The first time I get out on the lake will probably be on the ice. My neighbor told me about the snowmobile races on the north end. Sounds like fun.

Scott

Mike, If these are Formula parts you need, like the lettering, I would first try calling Kerry Davis at the Factory 260-724-9111. I don't know if they have much if anything going back to 85', but that's the first place I'd start and see what he says. Sorry for the long reply time. I've been hard at work on the web site. How does it look?

Rocket Man said:
I've been hard at work on the web site. How does it look?

Scott, could you post a link here to your web site? Using Sun Sport Marine took me to the coast - of Australia! Maybe some of the technos here can find you but I didn't, and if you are looking to grab customers most times you have one clear shot. Also hope you are checking this site on a regular basis....thanks....G

Back