Vent Covers

Formula Tenn

hey guys, what do most of you use to cover your bilge vents. the slatted vents on my 95 34pc look like it would be a pain to put foam into. has anyone come up with something simple/inexpensive/easily removable (for the winter time booze cruises we often take)? we're dipping into the 20's overnight for the next couple of days and figured i might need to start thinking about what to do about these vents. any suggestions ???

I used to tape them up on the outside with blue masking tape. Easy to remove for a ride and keeps the wind out when necessary.

thats what i went with for now. i'll probably try to make some snap on sunbrella covers next season. i might as well since i'm gonna have to do some work on the canvas anyway. i've got a few zippers going south on it. how's Florida gwazoo?

I came home yesterday to get ready for the holidays at home in NC. It was great until this week when it got pretty cold and the wind kicked up. So I didn't mind coming home to much. Got Phish tickets for New Years Eve in NY and then head back to Fl. for 8 weeks.

Back