Loadmaster Service

kai330

So, I was going to buy a 330 SS that had no trailer. I called LM and they had one at their shop and I had it all arranged to buy it one day, pick up my boat the next and go off happily to vacation five days later.

But... the boat I was buying ended up having structural problems so I walked away from it and called LM to tell them I wouldn't be buying the trailer. I told them I was still working in finding another 330SS and would call them if I found one that needed a trailer. I hadn't put down a deposit or anything so that was the end of the deal.

In the intervening time, another broker had a buyer for the trailer and sold it.

Now, here's the best part. Gary from Loadmaster (I can't remember if it was Sr or Jr) remembered that I had a vacation upcoming very soon and was counting on having a boat on a trailer for the vacation. He called me to let me know they were selling the trailer so I wouldn't find a trailer-less boat and buy it thinking there was a still-for-sale trailer at LM to use to get my boat to our vacation grounds.

To find that kind of consideration is fabulous.

Since then, I have found a potential boat that has a trailer but I wish it did not. After this experience I really would like to sport a LM trailer.

Anyway, happy boating to all.

Back