Welcome Formula Owners of Washington

SeaSkip

The admin was kind enough to give us a spot to talk. Granted, we have Facebook, but at least here we can participate in the larger Formula community and get advice all in one spot.

I'm working on details of our first rendezvous.

I'm evaluating Gig Harbor, Poulsbo, or some place on Lake Washington like Kirkland Marina, Juanita Bay, or Andrews Bay.

If you've got preferences for one of these, or recommendations for somewhere else, please post them here!

Kirkland Formula, have we met in person at the Kirkland public docks? My boat is "Skipping Town" and I'm at the public marina a good bit. In fact, my boat is there right now! :)

Hey man. How are you enjoying your new boat? I apologize that I dropped off the forum for a bit. I had a few obligations the past few months that have had me absent from anything.

Did you buy new?

No - Purchased a 2004 with twin Yanmar Diesels. Its been great. There's also a 31PC in my Marina! I just changed out all the bulbs to LEDs and I'm looking at adding flexiteek in the spring. Although I've already been thinking about moving up to a hardtop cruiser like a Tiara I think I'm going to hold out through the summer and get some hours on mine.

Please make sure you sea trial the Tiara and put it through all your normal routines. Tiara's are well made boats but two different riding boats. I had a Tiara and that is what I wanted but one ride in a Formula and that's all it took.
No - Purchased a 2004 with twin Yanmar Diesels. Its been great. There's also a 31PC in my Marina! I just changed out all the bulbs to LEDs and I'm looking at adding flexiteek in the spring. Although I've already been thinking about moving up to a hardtop cruiser like a Tiara I think I'm going to hold out through the summer and get some hours on mine.

Also I put a deposit on a 2000 Tiara 4000 Express but it cost me 3k not to buy that boat, failed mechanical and structural surveys, but that had nothing to do with Tiara's Quality, she just was not representative of a well cared for boat.

Please make sure you sea trial the Tiara and put it through all your normal routines. Tiara's are well made boats but two different riding boats. I had a Tiara and that is what I wanted but one ride in a Formula and that's all it took.

Back