Lets see some pictures of your boats

Virgina, Cape Cod.... you know you guys could easily trailer to NJ this August for our 6th Annual Owner Organized Formula Rendezvous. We have been attracting a lot of interest from as far north as Maine and as far south as Florida. We welcome all Formula owners, doesn't matter where you come from just as long as you can get here. Any interest, please let me know. Be sure to check out the Rendezvous section on here too.

SplitDecision2?2, I have been seriously considering making the trip and it sounds like fun. I can't commit just yet with limited time off during the summer. If I can figure out getting that weekend off I will head down.

That's all we ask is that you at least consider it and help spread the word to other Formula owners who may not patrol these forums. If you need any information please reach out.

My 1989, 357 SR1, stroked 500HP, TRS.
It is also up for sale now. I am going to fly a bigger bird. :D:)

Attachments

• 357 deck.jpg
    357 deck.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 357 profile starboard.jpg
    357 profile starboard.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 357 stroked mills.jpg
    357 stroked mills.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 51
I'm liking this activity in this section. It's been dead for WAY TOO LONG... keep the pictures coming people.

If your from the Northeast area or outside but don't mind taking a little trip, be sure to check out the Rendezvous section for upcoming information regarding both Atlantic City and Birds on the Bay Formula Rendezvous.

Last edited:
2002 260SS - just bought it about a month ago. Only had it out 3 times as we've had a lot of rain this spring.

Ship Island, Mississippi

Snapped this one after pulling the boat out for the weekend. Was z beautiful Sunday here in the NE out on the water.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 38
My 1982 LS233. Located in West Islip, NY.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0343.jpg
    IMG_0343.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 132
Back