Tapatalk Support?

Gang for those who use tapatalk, it seems like the UNREAD MESSAGES (what I assume most live or die by) is not working correctly. Is that just ME, or are others having that issue.

Quite frankly, I MIGHT be having that same issue in this board, but I can't tell quite yet, meaning I've missed quite a few posts and I can't tell why. I am thinking they might be related.

Anyways, just fishing for some info!

It is a Universal Mobile App / Platform for Forums...just takes the Forum and makes it easier to read on a small device, etc.

Thanks toofast. I use my iPad but have never had any issues so haven't worried about it.

Might be worth checking out, though!

Gang for those who use tapatalk, it seems like the UNREAD MESSAGES (what I assume most live or die by) is not working correctly. Is that just ME, or are others having that issue.

Quite frankly, I MIGHT be having that same issue in this board, but I can't tell quite yet, meaning I've missed quite a few posts and I can't tell why. I am thinking they might be related.

Anyways, just fishing for some info!

Just found out the “unread” or “timeline” option is under “discussions” not “forum” on the bottom of the Tapatalk screen.

Sorry for opening old thread but for the last month or so it seems like Tapatalk doesn’t work for this forum. Hoping it’s something on my end vs the admins dropping TT for whatever reason. If they disabled it whatever I just rather not chase my tail if that’s the reason.

Back