In process of ordering a 2017 31PC

Billys31PC

My wife Diane & I are really excited since we move to a waterfront location in MD. This is our first boat and probably our last 😀

Oh man so awesome....if you have any questions, let us know! It is a fantastic boat and what a great boat to start off with! (and end with)

Congrats going to the factory is a very worthwhile trip. You will have a better understanding of how your boat is built. If you time it right you will actually be able to see your boat in production.

Congrats on the new (new) boat, I've never been to the factory in Decatur but would love to go sometime. We boat out of Bodkin Creek off the Chesapeake, where at you located?

Boat Ordered 1/12/17. Formula employees are just great!!! Lori was my POC for the design and provided many rendering including interior and cockpit. It really took us a few months to select from many exterior and interior scenarios. I will include some pics as they come available. Thanks for your comment Diane & Bill

Congrats and maybe well see you guys at the Chesapeake Rendezvous. BTW whos selling Formulas on the Bay?

What did you pic for colors and options? Oh and by the way - this won't be your last boat! I give you 2-3 years before your first case of 'foot-itis' kicks in....:)

The Boat was deliveried and on my lift!!!

We received the boat a two weeks ago today at Rhodes River Marina below Annapolis. David Conner spent 4-5 hrs. going through the mechanical, electrical and maintenance specifics before we even preceded to navigate our way home. The marina is a wonderful family owned business and I would recommend them to anyone. Additionally, since this is my first boat David stayed with us to Middle River and assisted us on the using navigating to Middle River. The DTS and Joystick are unreal with the ability to Skyhook and maneuver in all directions.

Thanks for your interest and support. Hope to see you on the Bay or Middle River Diane and Bill

Attachments

• IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 68
Back