6th Annual Formula Boats Forum Rendezvous Golden Nugget Atlantic City Marina

admin1

Administrator
Staff member
Please join us at the Golden Nugget Atlantic City

JULY 21st, 22nd and 23rd

Click HERE to RSVP for your boat slip

If you are a day boater or coming by car for the dinner Saturday please rsvp via email to

webmaster@formulaboatsforum.com

$2.55 per foot per day

$5.00 per 30 amp cord or $15 per 50 amp per day

Plauqes awarded for

Best Graphic
Best underwater lights
Cleanest Bilge
and more

Music by DJ Gadget

Buffet Dinner Saturday evening like the last few years.
Sponsored by Formula Boats, Formula Boats Northeast and Encore Yacht Sales

More info to come!

Here are some links to past Formula Rendezvous in Atlantic City

AC Photos 2016

AC Photos 2015

AC Photos 2014

AC Video 2013

AC photos 2013

AC Photos 2012

*photo credits Tom Glowinski

Last edited:
New formula owner, our initial plans are to try and make this event but need to confirm closer to time due to length of run and weather.
Departing Middle River Md to attend.
We have made this run before several years ago and was a great experience.
Bringing a neglected 41PC back to life.

Hi all,

Were just about 3 weeks away from the Rendezvous at the Nugget. I know some of you have said you are gong to attend but may have not made the reservation yet. You know who you are LOL..

Also if you are a day boater were coming by car and you want to attend dinner Saturday evening please RSVP to webmaster@formulaboatsforum.com with how many folks in your party

Here is the list of RSVPs so far

Boat Name Length

Double Dip 37PC
Cocktails and Dreams 34PC
Gadgetized 34PC
Lillie Irene 43PC
Boaty Mcboatface 27
Something Fun III 40PC
Waffles Escape 38FT
Still Evermore 41PC
Natty Life 24

If you have not RSVP'd yet please click the link below and follow the instructions

Last edited:
AC Rendezvouus

I believe we RSVP'd and reserved a slip but our name does not appear on the list , did we miss something/
Hi all,

Were just about 3 weeks away from the Rendezvous at the Nugget. I know some of you have said you are gong to attend but may have not made the reservation yet. You know who you are LOL..

Also if you are a day boater were coming by car and you want to attend dinner Saturday evening please RSVP to webmaster@formulaboatsforum.com with how many folks in your party

Here is the list of RSVPs so far

Boat Name Length

Double Dip 37PC
Cocktails and Dreams 34PC
Gadgetized 34PC
Lillie Irene 43PC
Boaty Mcboatface 27
Something Fun III 40PC
Waffles Escape 38FT
Still Evermore 41PC

If you have not RSVP'd yet please click the link below and follow the instructions

I got you rsvp and so did the Nugget. It's automatic. However you still need to call the Nugget with your credit card to confirm. Tell them you with the Formula group. If any issues ask for Nick.

i update below manually

Hi all, next weekend, 21st starts the Rendezvous at the Nugget in Atlantic City! Please register if you can make it

Formula will have a new370 and 34PC at the docks for viewing

Updated list

17 boats
42 of the best boating people out there!
Formula for Fun
Cat Nap
Happy hooker
WAGER
Lillie Irene
Natty Life
Boaty McBoatface
Somethin Fun III
Wiffles Escape
Still Evermore
Double Dip
Cocktails and Dreams
Gadgetized
Yo Bo
Hyphinater
NEW Formula BOAT
NEW Formula BOAT

Still time so sign up!

PS The cleanest 48 YACHT in the East will be joining us! She's a beauty and she's looking for a new owner who will treat her like the powder puff she is! Until you throttle her up and let her breath! Sorry, couldn't resist.. the 48 Yacht is my favorite of all time.

Last edited:
We wanted to thank every one involved with the get together in AC
Everyone made us feel at home and we had a great time
Thanks again

Glad you guys made the trek from Baltimore!

PS. did you leave a small black fan on the dock?

Steve

Oh ****, forgot to throw it away, it died in the heat and we left in such a hurry I forgot to take it up to the dumpster.
Glad we left when we did, was everyone ok with any weather moving in?
We had 4-6 to Cape May inlet and came out of the canal to absolute glass for the Delaware bay!
Thanks again for the great time.

No worries, I grabbed it just incase.. I will throw away. Glass in the DE bay is a rare occasion. We were good. little gloomy in the am, small shower and the sun came out.

Marie and I would like to thank everyone involved in making our weekend in AC a wonderful time. We especially want to thank Steve and Julie Castine, and Dave Huddy and Kevin Cook and families from Encore Yacht Sales. In addition, all other attendees, and of course Formula for a fantastic rendezvous.

Back