1990 242 beverage decanter

Chaparral Rob

so I have a friend who has a 1990 242 formula. he has restored or modded everything about this boat, he love it and it is a fantastic piece of work! He is a really great friend of our family's, he is a contractor by trade and is always helping me out with projects and remodels and whatever I've gotten in over my head on lately. the other day he and his wife and my wife and I were all out on our boat and he mentioned that when his boat was new it came with beverage decanters but when he purchased it second hand they were gone. My wife and I locked eyes and silently agreed to find those things as a present for our friend who helps us out with everything. I've spent the day googling and can see that some formulas came with beverage decanters but no reference to replacement parts or manufacturer or any of that. can anybody help me locate these things or an reasonable facsimile of them. thank you guys so much in advance!!!

Best bet would be to search ebay for someone selling them. I don't think they are available new any longer. They also came on many Cigarette Top Guns and Cafe Racers. Not sure about other boat brands.

what is the mounting for the holders?
our PC had plastic cup holders I found a direct replacement in stainless on ebay.
Ours are flush mounted on the flat surfaces.
here is the item number, might give you an idea if they might work
ebay item 401214521500

<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">[FONT=&quot]401214521500[/FONT]</body>

Back