Purchased 08 34PC

jlanka

Just a quick hello, Jeff Lanka here. Just purchased an 08 34PC. Boat is in Merrick LI. Will be on this forum for loads of needed information.

Good Luck, I just took ownership of a 2000 41PC August 15, 2017 and this is the place to be for information.

Nice boat, good luck with it. I just purchased a fresh water 2006 31PC with 200 hours.

IMG_0006.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I just upgraded all my electronics, went all Simrad.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Congrats on your new to you Formula. I looked at your boat the day before I purchased mine in June 2017. I Purchased a 2008 34PC as well.
I Bought mine from a lake in Texas, and had her shipped to LI. Our boats are very similar, mine without Axius. I was a bit concerned about the Galley Headliner. Im guessing it had a water leak? Hope you got a good deal. He was asking 175K when I looked at her. Happy Boating. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 8615View attachment 8614View attachment 8616

Congrats on your new to you Formula. I looked at your boat the day before I purchased mine in June 2017. I Purchased a 2008 34PC as well.
I Bought mine from a lake in Texas, and had her shipped to LI. Our boats are very similar, mine without Axius. I was a bit concerned about the Galley Headliner. Im guessing it had a water leak? Hope you got a good deal. He was asking 175K when I looked at her. Happy Boating. Enjoy!!!

View attachment 8615View attachment 8614View attachment 8616

oh wow quite a coincidence. Mine was a spur of the moment purchase, I had a 25 ft Glastron in the same marina and got tired of the size (I'm 6'5") so I mentioned it to Justin and he told me about this boat. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. I got him to chop a few bucks off the price, and was happy with the agreement we reached. The headliner glue weakening is a pretty common problem and wasn't caused by anything but inferior glue. I still haven't repaired it since it doesn't bother me. I did upgrade the electronics, went all Simrad with a 12" and 7" EVO3 (thinking of switching to 2 12s), new radar and a new transponder (actually 2nd transponder). I try not to use the Axius too much as I feel it puts a lot of strain on the outdrives. Too bad you're on the north shore it would be nice to raft up and swap stories.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, Mark Westcott here. It would be great to raft up some day. I do a lot of cruising. I will let you know if I end up on the S Shore. Last fall we went up the Hudson to Poughkeepsie.
I have started my electronic upgrade. Installed Garmin open array and GPS antenna but still using the Raymarine until I can save a few more pennies for the 16” MFD and autopilot. I’m guessing you are frequent to Zach’s Bay?

Hi Jeff, Mark Westcott here. It would be great to raft up some day. I do a lot of cruising. I will let you know if I end up on the S Shore. Last fall we went up the Hudson to Poughkeepsie.
I have started my electronic upgrade. Installed Garmin open array and GPS antenna but still using the Raymarine until I can save a few more pennies for the 16” MFD and autopilot. I’m guessing you are frequent to Zach’s Bay?

Yes Zachs is my stomping ground. I friended you on Facebook you can message me there if you're going to be on the South Shore

Jeff

Congrats on the new boat! I keep my (New to Me) 37PC on the great south bay on LI. Have spent years doing upgrades to her. They are wonderful boats.

Congrats on the new boat! I keep my (New to Me) 37PC on the great south bay on LI. Have spent years doing upgrades to her. They are wonderful boats.

I grew up in Bayport so the great south bay is my first love. Hope to get to Davis Park/Watch Hill a few times this summer.

Back