Aft Cabin Table 2002 31 PC

OK, I called the TAG and they still haven't gotten back to me on this. Where is the Aft cabin table stored? Either I can't find it, or the previous owner somehow lost it.

Also, how do you open the access panel in the aft cabin under the stairs?

And finally, the aft bunk cushion when you convert it into a bed is some jury rigged board. What was the original setup?

Thanks!

I don't believe that there is a particular place to store the aft cabin table. The place that I store mine is in the closet/cabinet that is behind the stairway. To open that you should simply have to pull. The hinges are on the right side of the door.
I believe that the aft bunk uses the table with a short leg and 2 filler cushions that have a hard backing within them. I will say that it is not the best setup as the cushions end up slightly higher than the other cushions.

I don't believe that there is a particular place to store the aft cabin table. The place that I store mine is in the closet/cabinet that is behind the stairway. To open that you should simply have to pull. The hinges are on the right side of the door.
I believe that the aft bunk uses the table with a short leg and 2 filler cushions that have a hard backing within them. I will say that it is not the best setup as the cushions end up slightly higher than the other cushions.

I found the table, along with the filler cushions for the dinette. They were in the aft cabin storage under the steps. Unfortunately, my son broke the interlock/light switch, so I ordered a new one from Southco.

Hello - first post here as we just signed a contract on a 31PC. For info, the examples that we've seen and considered all had two metal rods that span the distance between the opposing aft settee cushions and upon which the extra cushion is placed - it is not set upon the shortened table. The 'rods setup' results in a cushion that is the exact same height as the others.

Back